Google Code-In began today, November 26th 2012, precisely at 17:00 UTC.
The KDE Community is proud to take part once again in this great program. Find out more about Google Code-In and the other accepted organizations in the announcement.
On the KDE side, tasks have been collected, mentors are signed up, and we are ready to go!
For any question or problem mentors and students are welcome to ask in #kde-soc on irc.freenode.net.
Good luck and most importantly, have fun!
Leave a comment
- RT @tomahawk: Tomahawk 0.7 is now live and auto-update is coming (Windows, OS X & Arch Linux). Other Linux packages coming soon. http:… 2 weeks ago
- KDE accepted for Google Summer of Code 2013 wp.me/p2uxRL-dA 1 month ago
- RT @tomahawk: Tomahawk 0.6.1 just released. Pushed updates to Windows and OSX. Linux updates coming soon. blog.tomahawk-player.org/post/462643637… 1 month ago
- RT @sup3rmark: Two weeks of no pope: baby cured of HIV, breath test for cancer, salt water found on moon of Jupiter. Day one with pope: ... 2 months ago
- RT @lfranchi: Repubblica headline says it all: "Ungovernable Italy". Just what we needed... 2 months ago